Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rolling In Past Quitting Time!

Dale speaking English with the Foreman!  He said he was glad I was HAPPY!

Lining up the forms...cutting rebar

Surveying the work

Unloading the forms....seems like a lot of work!

Daddy explaining the house layout this past weekend.

This afternoon I pulled into GNP around 5:00 - Dale was there and said that the Concrete Wall men had done some today but would get going on the forms tomorrow.  Then we heard the crunching of the gravel on the driveway and they rolled in and starting working.  The good folks at The Concrete Works speak little English, I raised my hands cheering and they seemed glad that I was happy.  At the pace they work we should be finished by the end of the week!  (Sorry my pictures are in reverse order.... kind of how I roll!)




1 comment:

  1. Great!!! Just don't let "immigration patrol" slip out- they will be gone in a sec! JK! lol!

    ReplyDelete