Monday, February 13, 2012

Here we go again

Since I watched the movie Julia and Julia... I wanted to have a blog. But I wanted it to be about something that I knew how to do and I wanted to blog while I did it. So....

We are in the process of buying a lot and plan to build another Looney house. My plan is to every day or two I will post what is going on and share a story and if I get good I will share pictures.

Right now we are meeting with the bank, the Opelika planning commission and the perk test man.(who by the way is one of the girls retired school teacher) We have been walking the lot and found the pins on each corner of our 6 acres..... if the stars align with all the above then we will begin!

Geri

PS: No this is probably not "it".... we will keep on building as long as we can...mostly because it is what we do!

1 comment:

  1. I loved that movie too- Julia and Julia!
    Can I be your first comment?

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete